This thematic area aims at creating programs and projects that address the issues of sexual & reproductive health amongst adolescents that could lead to teenage pregnancy & early marriage and impact.
- Empowering young people to be in position to make positive decisions about sex and marriage
- Promoting menstrual hygiene through sensitization and removal of taboos associated to menstruation in most communities.
- Reducing impacts of teenage pregnancy such as infant & mortality rate, obstetric fistula.
- Accessing to comprehensive Adolescent Sexual & Reproductive Health information
Through adopting youth’s friendly means of conveying sexual & reproductive health information & services, our adolescent sexual & reproductive health programs empower the adolescents to be in position to make the right sexual & reproductive health decisions.
- My Decisions=My Actions=My Goals Snakes & Ladders Board Games Project
Through using board games, adolescents have access to sexual & reproductive health information used to empower them make informed sexual & reproductive health decisions.
- Youths Health Camps
Through annual youth’s residential camps the youths are exposed to youth’s friendly sexual & reproductive health information and services.
- Community Sexual & Reproductive Health Outreaches.
Through working with community leaders, partner organizations we take part in annual community sexual & reproductive health outreaches whereby the community are sensitized about their sexual & reproductive health, HIV/AIDs and the use of condoms and other birth control methods.
- The #LetsTalkAboutSEXUALITY project
The project gives a platform for adolescents to share their opinions about various topics about sexuality with the guidance of a professional adolescent reproductive health officer
Please share with us your ideas and opinions over this program through emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org