Amani Initiative offers equal volunteering opportunities to all individuals from any anywhere in the world in the following fields;
- Social Works
- Project Planning & Management
- Accounting & Finance
- Sexual & Reproductive Health
- Research & Planning
- Monitoring & Evaluation
The volunteering is usually carried out at the community level (West Nile Region) and some of the administrative activities can be carried out at the Kampala offices.
- Applications to volunteer are accepted at any time of the year
- The organization caters for all expenses (accommodation, feeding and transport) for the volunteers to carrying out their activities from the communities.
- When carrying out the activities you will be attached to the team leader under the section you are working with.
- There is no any form of payment during the volunteering period.
To apply please download and submit the Amani Initiative Volunteer Application form to email@example.com